italian The Orville hindi game of thrones young sheldon S02E13 big bang theory The punisher s02 gotham bohemian rhapsody ita split The Good Place s03e12 great british bake off s09e10 2018 ita the big bang theory S12E13 the punisher the good place fgt star trek star trek discovery s02e01 star trek discovery s02 The flash bumblebee tushy 18.12 1080p.mp4-ktr the big bang theory brooklyn nine nine s06e02 tushyraw 1080p.mp4-ktr supernatural ita complete season anal Venom Modern Family evo lesbian ncis Xxx GREYS ANATOMY DTONE etmovies bohemian rhapsody ıt 2017 ethd EtHD the grand tour the orville s02e04 etrg true detective gotham s05e03 mom ddr aquaman you star trek discovery español star trek discovery 1080P 2160p a star is born Young sheldon Supernatural S14E10 windows 10 it brooklyn nine nine ettv punisher AQUAMAN ita dtone arrow arrow español orville vikings S05E18 vikings 
Warning! Do not Download Without a VPN!
Your IP Address is .   Location is
Download and surf securely, stream unlimited and protect your personal data!
We strongly recommend using SpyOFF VPN!
Become Anonymous with SpyOFF
News / Announcements > memento

You are in:  Forums / News / Announcements / memento
GrammyPost has 0 Like and 0 Dislike | Posted at 2019-01-03 10:10:34(2 wks ago)

Can anyone help a girl out.....
When I download a TV show and it has memento in it....* Outlander.S04E09.WEB.H264-MEMENTO[ettv] *..... and I'm going to watch it from my harddrive on the TV it has NO sound.... It plays fine through my laptop... Cheers Tam

Report This Post Go to the top of the page
     |  
OziPost has 1 Like and 0 Dislike | Posted at 2019-01-03 13:28:38(2 wks ago)

its because of the crappy E-AC-3 audio Amazon and Netflix use to 'protect' there crap from thieves because they know the audio type isn't supported by most devices

only way around it is to convert the audio and mux it back into a new file
you will need the following software to do this

install Audacity first
http://www.audacityteam.org/

then install the following plug in from the the link below FFmpeg_v0.6.2_for_Audacity_on_Windows.exe
http://lame.buanzo.org/#lamewindl

or click here to download it

and finally install MKVToolNix
http://www.fosshub.com/MKVToolNix.html

then follow instruction in the images

dont worry it looks complicated at first but once your've done it once the next time will be a breeze

i wrote a batch script to do this all this in one click but audio goes out of sync once i figured out why and get it working properly ill post it here and you wont need to all of the above

i think you'll get the same no audio issue with other groups like STRiFE,DEFLATE,METCON and a few others

in short if the movies/shows are from Amazon and Neflix then you get the no audio issue

Last edited by Ozi on 2019-01-03 13:49:53

|  
GrammyPost has 1 Like and 0 Dislike | Posted at 2019-01-03 14:19:14(2 wks ago)

Hey Ozi..... 
WOW.... This might be a bit over my head...... 
I think I'll do another search and see if I can find it already done again (Most are really large files that are already)..... 
You aren't interested by any chance in doing it and uploading them.... A girl can only ask...

ThankYou for taking the time to give me step by step instructions.... If I'm feeling brave I might attempt it.... I'd have to print it all out to try and be confident of doing it..... BUT I think it might be a great tool to have for future reference....

Cheers

|  
OziPost has 2 Like and 0 Dislike | Posted at 2019-01-03 22:13:08(2 wks ago)

ok here's a much easier method download and install avidemux

http://avidemux.sourceforge.net/download.html

then follow these simple instructions

it will take you less than 30 seconds to do this

Last edited by Ozi on 2019-01-03 22:14:12

|  

<< Prev  1   Next >>

You are not permitted to post in this forum.

Disclaimer: None of the files shown here are actually hosted or transmitted by this server. The links are provided solely by this site's users. The site moderation is also a service provided by the site's users. The administrator of this site (ettv.tv) cannot be held responsible for what its users post, or any other actions of its users. You may not use this site to distribute or download any material when you do not have the legal rights to do so. It is your own responsibility to adhere to these terms.

Sitemap